The solar oven
SUNBOX 250 combines power and simplicity of use. Thermally insulated, it retains all the flavors and benefits of nutrients.
With the solar cooker SUNBOX 250 you can do the same recipes as in your classical oven:
fish, meat, vegetables, cakes but also bread!
As with a conventional oven, you must warm up between 10 and 15 minutes. The gradual temperature increase provides gentle cooking and no need unattended.
** Gentle cooking: preserves nutrients
** The vacuum tube keeps the heat even during cloudy periods
Features and benefits:
- Unattended cooking
- 250°C instantly
- Cooking> 200 ° C
- Capacity: 4 people
- Orientation: integrated viewfinder
- Type of cooking: baked, stewed, steamed or grilled
- The vacuum tube keeps the heat even during cloudy periods
The solar oven Sunbox 250 consists of:
- borosilicate glass vacuum tube
- two parabolic reflectors with high reflectivity PET
- a baking tray
- a cleaning tool to the inside of the tube
- a handle for easy transport
The vacuum glass tube is almost a perfect insulator that enables solar cooking in the most difficult conditions. By efficiently capturing light from a wide range of angles, the SUNBOX 250 does not require frequent readjustment during cooking.
- Weight: 6.5 kg / weight: 7 kg
- Materials: Glass, Chrome Steel, Metalized PET high reflectivity
- Package dimensions: cm 75.5x35x13.5
- Dimensions of the folded product: 73.5 cm x 32 cm x 11 cm
- The inner tube diameter: 6 cm
- Maximum height in use: 50 cm
- The cooking tray is 52 cm long for a diameter of 5 cm
- Easy cleaning with a damp cloth
- Interchangeable parts (if worn reflector you can buy S-reflective film 175μ Adhesive Reflect here)
- Warranty: 1 year