septembre 17, 2015
Welcome to the world of sunny-taste solar cooking !
This new way of sustainable cooking will provide you with many satisfactions and rewards
Sure, solar cooking requires some more time (15-20 mn vs the gas or coal equivalent). But this additional time frame is more than compensated with other benefits :
- soft cooking, resulting in a unique taste and texture, as well as preserved nutrients
- total security, with no fire hazard, even if you forget
- magic and fun, with a true moment to share with friends and family
A few tips to remember for a perfect solar cooking :
- Always use a black container in order to maximize absorption of the sun’s rays
- If windy, the container should be placed in the transparent cooking bag, to limit heat losses. If you use the grill, be sure to place the barbecue in a place protected from the wind
- The less water you use, the shorter the cooking time. Also, favor chunks and not whole vegetables or pieces of meat.
- Avoid checking too often, since every opening of the pot adds some cooking time.
- Just as with a traditional oven, set the sun oven or the barbecue out and pre-heat the container for 20mn, before adding the food.
You must agree with the terms and conditions to checkout.
Thanks! We will notify you when this product becomes available!
Please provide a valid email address.
Your Cart is Empty
I Agree with the Terms & Conditions
Add to Cart