septembre 16, 2015
Ingrédients pour 2-3 servings :
- 2 to 3 chicken breast, cut-up into serving pieces and skinned
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tea spoon of paprika
- 1/8 tea spoon of garlic
- 1 tea spoon Tabasco (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and add chicken pieces. Cover with foil and marinate in a chilled place for 5 hours. Turn occasionally.
- Pre-heat the dark pot with lid for 20 mn in the oven, under the sun.
- Place the chicken pieces in the pot. Pour over the marinade.
- Cover and cook in the solar oven for around 2 hours
- Enjoy !
Related IDCOOK products : Kit EASY COOK with Casserole COOKUP or Solar oven SUNCOOK +
You must agree with the terms and conditions to checkout.
Thanks! We will notify you when this product becomes available!
Please provide a valid email address.
Your Cart is Empty
I Agree with the Terms & Conditions
Add to Cart